Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FINALLY? YES NO? SHIT ASS YEHHHH! AFTER HOW LONG OF NOT JOTTING DOWN WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENANGG. 

So, since friday it is like total slackkshit. Hahaha, friday i went to town, saturday to town, singapore is getting boring. Haha but monday I fell sick. And on top of that i went to dentist and get my teeth done. Ugh. it's still killing me there's this wire sticking out and it is rubbing against my lips so yeah now my lips are like very worn out. And the dentist accidentally used some equipment and clip and my lips and TURN AND TWIST then it bleed...wth which was damnnnnn pain and now it's a ulcer :( And he added some wire at the top right side and when i bite it pokes my gum UGHHH now my gum also has an ulcer like thing. MY MOUTH IS JUST SCREWED. Talking is so painful now. 

Ok i'll stop for now, I shan't talk about how badly i did for my exams, sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment